Andhrabrahmin.org Bharati Scheme For Education After Intermediate (bs-ea12) 2015 For Poor Brahmin Students Of Andhra Pradesh

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, Jul 14, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

This is one of the another scheme given by the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) Limited, a Government of Andhra Pradesh with naming “Bharati Scheme for education after Intermediate” (BS-EA12) for the academic year 2015. The poor Brahim who couldn't continue his/her education because of the non availability of fund in Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this Bharati Scheme for Education after Intermediate (BS-EA12).

The poor Brahmin students of Andhra Pradesh who will select under this scheme will be provided with a scholarship amount of Rs. Fifteen Thousand (15,000/-) as this is only one time financial assistance which is given to the suitable poor Brahmin students in order to encourage them to practise pursue education after Intermediate with one time financial assistance.

All the poor students who are Brahmin of Andhra Pradesh state of all thirteen (13) districts who have cleared their intermediate examination in May 2015 are entitled to apply for the said scheme.
    Last Date: July 31, 2015 upto 6 pm

Eligibility for Bharati Scheme for education after Intermediate” (BS-EA12) :

1=> The student and their parents should belongs to Brahmin community and living in Andhra Pradesh state to eligible for this scheme.

2=> The students parents/guardians income should not be more than Rs. Rupees Two lakhs Fifty thousand only (2,50,000/-) per annum from all sources.

=3> To be eligible for this scheme, the student should have appeared for Intermediate examination in any of the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh state in March 2015 and must have passed Intermediate Examination in May 2015

=4> The applicant must have got admission in any Degree College in Andhra Pradesh.

=5> The student must have not availed any other financial help from any other government scheme for the same purpose.

How to Apply for Bharati Scheme for education after Intermediate” (BS-EA12) :

(@) The Notification regarding Bharati Scheme for education after Intermediate” (BS-EA12)
    scheme shall be released by 1 July 2015

(@) The eligible candidates should have apply for the online application form in the prescribed format at www.andhrabrahmin.org

(@) Applicant should have upload the scanned copies of required documents which are mentioned below.

=> Aadhar Cards of the student and parents / guardian should be upload.

=> Caste certificate issued by competent authority must also be uploaded

=> Income Certificate issued by competent authority also needed to be uploaded

=> Marks Sheet of Intermediate Examinations also required to be uploaded.

=> Copy of SB Account in Andhra Bank (account must be in the name of applicant).

=> Scanned copy of Passport size photograph (in jpeg format)

=> Proof of admission into any Degree College in Andhra Pradesh also needed to be uploaded.

Procedure of Selection for for Bharati Scheme for education after Intermediate” (BS-EA12) :

All the process of selection like scrutinising, short-listing and finalisation of applicants shall be done by the State Level Committee (SLC). The committee gives the priority to the categories and they are :
    (a) Orphan
    (b) Single mother
    (c) Physically challenged
    (d) Girl student
    (e) Economically very poor

Click here for Register Online

Important Note about for Bharati Scheme for education after Intermediate” (BS-EA12) :

[#] The student must have Saving Bank Account in his/her name as the one time financial assistance of Rupees 15,000/- will be credited online to the students bank account before August 15, 2015.

[#] Beneficiaries will not exceed 10% of total from any district as far as possible.

[#] The eligibility / selection process decision will be taken by State level committee and their decision will be final and bonding.

In case of any difficulty regarding online application, the student can contact 040 24767879

2. guest

guest New Member

Sir i forgot to submit the marks list of my btech 1st year
    Iam 2nd year now
    I want to uplaod them now
    But it is showing last date was 31-12-2016
    Now what to do?
    Please reply me

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  3. HOW TO LOGIN TO APPLIED REGISTERED FORM TO MAKE CORRECTIONS

4. present status about my application

3 people like this.
    3 people like this.
  6. tell me some more about Bharati Scheme

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  7. I am konduru nitheesh bhradwaj I am looking for Brahmin scholarship details

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  8. how to apply for intermediate student bharti scheme

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  9. my name is E SURYANARAYANA MURTHY I am from AP

10. E S N MURTHY

E S N MURTHY Guest

How to apply online through 'Andhrabrahmin.org
    Regards
    E S N MURTHY

11. Status of my application
    Ref no. BS-GRA3-2015-3307

12. how to find status of the application

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  13. What are the benefits by the Bharati scheme

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  14. hi sir i applied online but you are asking Reload the current study certificate I tried but not accepted system pls help me the above

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  15. Sir,
    I completed btech...Now going to do my MBA in marketing...I have applied for scholarship..my registration was accepted..but i didn't get any further message or scholarship...i called to helpline number but no response..plz help me and inform me my application status to complete my study..my reg num 4522..thank you..

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  16. provide application form.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  17. Sir i want to know my status. want to know the site to upload my recent study, income & sem end marks memos to you sir.

18. 8242

8242 Guest

19. 8242

8242 Guest

know my status

20. Please tell me the process to check its status online

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  21. I have submitted application for getting scholarship so now i want to check its status

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted