Dge.tn.gov.in Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination Scholarship Scheme Tamil Nadu

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, Aug 20, 2016.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRuST) is going to be held for the students studying in the schools located in Rural Areas. All the government recognized schools who are located in rural areas. The scholarship scheme for the Talented Rural students shall be conducted in the month of August, 2016, the last Sunday. The main objective of TRUST is to identify the students of high scholastic achievement in middle school and provide them scholarship for their higher studies.

Eligibility Criteria :

@<=> The Scholarship scheme for the Talented Rural Students is open for the students studying in the schools located in Rural Areas only. It means all the Government Recognised schools other than the schools located in Municipal Corporation and Municipalities (Except Chennai and Pondicherry).

@<=> Those candidates are eligible for TRUST Scholarship scheme who are currently studying in Class 9 in recognized schools and obtained 50% of marks in Class 8 annual examination

@<=> The students parents annual income should not be more than Rs. Twelve Thousand (12000/-).

Examination Fee :

To participate in Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination, the participants need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 7/- (cash only).

Application Process:

@~} The blank application form can be taken from the Chief Educational officer’s. The Head of Institution will collect the form and issue the same to eligible willing Candidates.

@~} The filled in application with income certificate from Tahsildar should be counter signed by the respective Headmasters / Headmistress and send to the Chief Educational officers.

@~} This Office does not receive the application form directly but only Nominal Roll received from C.E.O’s Offices.

Hall Ticket :

Hall tickets are distributed from all Chief Educational Officer’s office to all the examination centres.

Selection Criteria :

=<$>. The selection of candidates will be based on the highest marks and the result of examination is computerized.

=<$>. From each revenue district, merit list of 50 boys and 50 girls will be prepared and the same is sent to the Director of School Education, Chennai-6.

=<$>. If the selected candidate discontinued their studies will not eligible for Scholarship amount.

2. Ragupathi.R

Ragupathi.R New Member

i m very poor family coming from rural area in my family financial problem pls help me sir now i m studying bsc nuring 3rd year

Draft saved Draft deleted