Iocl.com IOCL Scholarship 2015 Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Application process

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Engineering' started by OnlineScholarship, Apr 30, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Indian Oil offers the scholarship to the Students of Class 10, ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA courses. IOCL Scholarship will be given to the candidates on Merit cum Means basis. The notification regarding IOCL Scholarship 2015 will be issued soon by the IOCL Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The selected applicants for the scholarship will get Rs. One Thousand per month in case of Class XI or ITI students and Rs. Three Thousand per month if the applicant is practising professional course. There is a good news for the sports person, as the Indian Oil also offers Sports scholarship to the upcoming sports persons.

IOCL or Indian Oil is the India’ largest commercial enterprise, an Indian state owned oil and gas corporation. Each and every year Indian Oil spread out or offers scholarship among the deserving applicants of economically and socially weaker section of the society.

The scholarship will be given to the eligible and selected applicants on 6 monthly basis installments through Head of the School or Institution. 2600 scholarships are to be awarded to the 10+/ ITI, Engg., MBBS and MBA students.

Eligibility for IOCL Scholarship 2015:
    1~> The candidates must be practising full time or regular courses -Class 10/ ITI, MBBS, Engineering & MBA Courses.

2~> The applicants who are practising correspondence/ distance/online mode courses are not eligible for IOCL scholarship.

3~> The applicant must be studying in Schools / Colleges / Institutions / Universities recognized by MCI / AICTE / State Education Boards / State Govt. / ICSE / ISC / CBSE / Central Govt. / Association of Indian universities.

4~> For Class 10 Category of Scholarship- The candidates must be Bonafide practising full time/ regular course of Class 11/ 1st year of intermediate course or any equivalent course in the year 2015-16.

5~> For ITI Category of Scholarship- The candidates must be Bonafide full time / regular student studying in 1st year of 2 years ITI course in the financial year 2015-16 .

6~> For Engineering & MBBS Course- The candidate must be Bonafide full time students studying in the 1st year of Engineering or MBBS degree courses in 2015-16 (Course duration: Minimum 4 years)

7~> For MBA: The candidates must be Bonafide full time students studying in the first year of 2 years post graduate course in Business Administration/Management.

8~> The annual family income of the student should not be more than Rs. One lac (1,00,000/-) from all sources

9~> Age Limit: : The candidates Minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be 30 years.

10~> The age relaxation will be given:-

1. 3years for OBC Students
    2. 5 years for SC/ST students
    3. 10 years for person with disability
    4. OBC candidates of State list but not covered by Central Govt’s OBC list shall apply as general candidates.
    12~> The applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship or financial aid from any source during their scholarship period.

13~> War of the IOCL employees, its Joint Venture and Subsidiary companies and Consultants managing the Scheme are not entitled to apply for the scholarship scheme.

Reward of IOCL Scholarship 2015:
    2000 Scholarships are awarded to the 10+/ITI students: Scholarships will be distributed state wise on the basis of the number of students who appeared for Class 10th examination.

10+/ITI :

Duration : 2 years

No. of Scholarship 2000

Qualifying Exam: 10th Class

Minimum marks eligibility : General : 65% SC/ST/OBC/Girls: 60% PWD: 50%

Amount Rs. 1000.00

Engineering :

Duration : 4 years

No. of Scholarship 300

Qualifying Exam: 12th Class

Amount Rs. 3000.00

MBBS :

Duration : 4 years

No. of Scholarship 200

Qualifying Exam: 12th Class

Amount Rs. 3000.00

MBA :

Duration : 2 years

No. of Scholarship 100

Qualifying Exam: Graduation

Amount Rs. 3000.00

How to Apply for IOCL Scholarship 2015

A} The suitable and eligible candidates can apply by going to the web portal of IOCL, ie. iocl.com.

B} The candidates must fill all the necessary details in the application form neatly.

C} After submitting the online application, the candidates will get a Unique Registration number.

D} This unique registration number must be print out by the candidates for further use.

E} Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature with the application form and send it alongwith the required documents in a sealed cover and should be sent through speed post/registered post at the given address.

Sify Technologies Limited
    (IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
    Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
    Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
    (Landmark : Next to Naukri.com office)

Supportive documents must be submitted with the application form

a. The candidate must submit the print out of the application form with the signature of the applicant

b. Income certificate issued by appropriate civil authorities of the State/UTs/Central Government only.

c. No Offline Application for IOCL Scholarship will be accepted.

d. All the documents must be submitted with the IOCL Scholarship application form. The application of the candidates may be rejected in case the information does not tally with the submitted documents.

e. All the documents must be sealed in the cover and must be reached at the above mentioned address.

Procedure of Selection of IOCL Scholarship 2015
    @] The candidate’s percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination shall be calculated on total aggregate marks of all subjects.

@] In case of Graduates, percentage of marks achieved shall be calculated on the total aggregate of marks of all subjects for all the academic years of graduation.

@] Normalization of marks for all courses shall be done by using percentile method so as to maintain the disparity of marks provided by different Boards and Universities.

@] Income of the Family will be given importance and the scholarship will be provided on the merit-cum-means basis.

49.5% scholarships are reserved for below category-

Scheduled Category : 15%

Scheduled Tribe : 7.5%

Other Backward Classes: 27%

@] Those OBC candidate’s application will be considered who listed in the Central Government OBC list.

@] The candidates who are from OBC category but not covered by Central Govt. OBC list can apply for IOCL scholarship 2015 as general candidates.

@] From the total, 25% scholarships are reserved for Female candidates

@] 10% scholarships are reserved for PWD candidate, who are having 40% or more disability.

Contact Details:-

Address:
    Sify Technologies Limited
    (IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
    Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
    Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
    (Landmark : Next to Naukri.com office)​

Phone Nos. : 9810421827 / 9810422305​

2. boobathi

boobathi Guest

sir i am engineering student i am apply the iocl scholarship s or no

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  3. manikanta

manikanta Guest

4. Sir,Iam pursuing my education in diploma in stream of civil engineering.Can i participate in this scholarship program?? Please inform me on email "spatildada@gmail.com".
    Waiting for reply!
    Thank You!!
    S.S. Patil
    A'BAD,MH

5. RAJIBA NAYAK

RAJIBA NAYAK Guest

Hello Sir I am a graduate from IR&PM want to study but higher education
    please do have favuour for me

6. Kuttappan

Kuttappan Guest

Hi This is just confusing show. If you are a bright scholar kindly do not waste your effort behind this scholarship. This is mere Waste without any time table etc. They are yet to announce list for 2014...

7. anas

anas Guest

hii i am a 2nd year engineering student ....can i apply for iocl ...?

8. muzu

muzu Guest

i am a b pharm student ... can i apply for iocl...?

9. v suraj

v suraj Guest

My name is Suraj, I want to apply for IOCL scholarship so please tell me the application process

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  10. Sir I'm mbbs student I have totally applicable to your iocl scholarship , but sir iocl website is not opening till 3-4 days properly. whenever I open this some error is showing to me. why is this happening with me ? Please tell me sir as early as possible.because sir I have also tried to contact your helpline number ,but still no one helping me

11. abc

abc Guest

What is the amount which we will get by IOCL scholarship

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  12. hello Sir I want to apply IOCL fellowship

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  13. God

God Guest

agee apna "English" too pura sikh le....nehi to scholar kaise banega..!!!!!

14. guest

guest New Member

Yes u can

Draft saved Draft deleted