Licindia.in Apply Online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2015-2016 Application Process

Discussion in 'Scholarships for Engineering' started by OnlineScholarship, Apr 30, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2015 is provided by LIC to commendable students of economically weaker section of the societies to pursue their higher studies.

The candidates who has passed out their 12th class or equivalent in the academic year 2014-15 are entitled to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. The candidate must be pursuing studies in Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course or Govt. approved vocational courses, ITI. The selected candidates of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship will get an amount of Rs. Ten thousand (10,000/-) per annum for practising higher studies in India in a govt. or private college/universities.

Eligibility for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2015
    [1] The candidates who have passed their class 12 or its equivalent in the Academic year 2014-2015 are eligible.

[2] Special Eligibility: Educational Qualification will be relaxed to class 10 or equivalent subject to income ceiling of parents/guardians.

[3] The candidates should scored minimum 60% marks in class 12.

[4] The candidates annual family income should not be more than Rs. 1,00,000/- from all sources.

Courses eligible for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme

The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarshipis available for pursuing Bachelor level course in any regulation Medicine, Engineering, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses/vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or through Government Recognized colleges.

Reward of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2015

1. The candidate which will selected under the scholarship scheme will receive a scholarship of an amount of Rs. 10000/- annually.

2. It is payable for ten months in a year in a monthly instalments of Rs. 1000.00.

Renewal of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship :

a> The selected candidates who fillfil the required eligibility conditions for renewal will get the scholarship for the whole duration of the course.

b> The candidates practising professional courses should obtained a minimum 55% marks in the previous academic year.

c> The candidates practising in Bachelor level courses or equivalent grade should scored a minimum 50% marks in the previous academic year.

How to Apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2015:

1} The willing and eligible candidates can apply online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship at the LIC official website.

2} The web portal of LIC is www.licindia.in.

3} The candidate will have to fill all the mandatory details in the application form.

4} Herein, the student would have to upload recent scanned photograph and signature before the due date.

5} Then they must take a print out of filled in application for further use.

Procedure of Selection for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2015:
    i- Selection criteria will be made on the basis of the % of marks student obtained in 10 or 12 class and their family per annum income.

ii- The selection also depends on the Proof for Income of the Applicant's Family

iii- Income certificate should be provided in form of an affidavit on non -judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents based on self-certification and those who are employed through employer should submit documents like- land held in the name of parents.

iv- Those candidates will be given preference who are having lowest family income and the preference will be made in ascending order.

Important Points for the Disbursement of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship:

a.. One member from one family shall be awarded with the scholarship.

b.. Selected candidate must be regular in attendance for which the benchmark shall be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.

c.. The scholarship will be discontinued in case of desecration of any terms/conditions by the scholar.

d.. If the students found submitted false documents then the allotted scholarship will be cancelled.|

Contact Details:-

Address:
    LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation
    ‘Yogakshema’ Nariman Point, Mumbai – 21.

Email: cogjf@licindia.com

2. shahana y

shahana y Guest

i am Shahana Yousaf from karnataka iam interest ti apply this scholarship i get 79.67% in p u c i get scholarship please give information about that

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
  3. shahana y

shahana y Guest

this is my email addres shahanamudigere@gmail.com know iam in s d m c collage ujire dakshina kannada freee edution on the basis of sports

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
  4. My 12th mark is 1000 .I join mechanical engineering in v.s.b engineering college in karur. please give me scholarship for higher education

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
  5. Hello My name is tanuj kumar karmakar i want to know the application procedure

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  6. SUMAN SADHU

SUMAN SADHU Guest

Sir,
    I am Suman Sadhu ,a student of Jadavpur University, under engineering and technology faculty.I applied for LIC Golden Jubilee previous year, I also got scholarship,but I want to know that how can I renewal this....please give reply sir...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
  7. Kmr Gaurav

Kmr Gaurav Guest

Sir/Madame
    I am trying to fill up the online application form but the link of online form is given on the Home Page.
    Kindly help in giving me the direct link of application.

E-mail the link on my yahoo id - gaurav.kumar5859@yahoo.com

8. Jatin

Jatin Guest

Where I can Get LIC INDIA registration form for this schem

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
  9. Sir want this scholarship I scored 64.40% in 12th board
    plz send mee all the details about scholarship on my email address --rv410619@gmail.com

10. Sir i was compalated DME in 2012-013 & today i appear final year in mechanical engineerin can i applicabal for lic scholarship.

11. BIPUL SARMAH

BIPUL SARMAH Guest

My Name is Bipul Sarmah. I am HS passing this year.my HSLC percentage 68.33 and HS percentage 72.8%. so I want to LIC scholarship. My email id:1996bipul5@gmail.com

12. NIHAR

NIHAR Guest

I am student and I want to apply for LIC scholarship

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  13. I am student in MRK polytechnic college please apply my LIC schooliship registration

14. where i can get online registration for scholarship. please provide me complete guidance.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
  15. karan singh

karan singh Guest

my name is KARAN SINGH.I passed 12th sci. in 2014-15 PER.61.40%

16. karan singh

karan singh Guest

17. SALEEM

SALEEM Guest

Sir,I'm saleem now I'm studying B.Tech 3rd year in svist engg clg kadapa.Sir I've to want this scholarship.can I apply this scholarship or not please send me details to my mail shaik.saleemsms@gmail.com please give me replay sir.
    Thank you

18. SALEEM

SALEEM Guest

please tell me the process for registration what all i need to use the doucments for registration

19. udoi shankar bhuyan

udoi shankar bhuyan New Member

Sir..i don't get to download lic golden jubilee scholarship from.please give me .

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
  20. Mantoo kumar

Mantoo kumar Guest

Sir mujhe 10 month scholarship mila uske baad nhi aisa kyu? sir

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted