Pre And Post Matric Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 Sc/st/obc Department Of Sc & Bc Punjab Online Registration Application Process And Status

Discussion in 'Latest Scholarships and Fellowships' started by OnlineScholarship, Mar 4, 2016.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

Welfare Department of SC and BC, Government of Punjab is offering the Pre and Post Matric Scholarships for the year 2016 to the economically weaker section of Society. The pre and post matric scholarships are given under the Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2016. All the students of Punjab state SC, ST and OBC who fulfil the eligibility conditions are able to avail the benefits of Ashirwad Scholarship 2016. The apply for these scholarship, the candidate are required to make Ashirwad Scholarship Online Application 2016 Registration. Department of Welfare of SC and BC has started the Ashirwad portal for the registration in the schemes. The students who comes under SC/ST/ and OBC and studying undergraduate or postgraduate couses in the state are able to apply for these scholarship programmes. For the year 2016-17, the Punjab government is going to start the pre & post matric ashirwad scholarship scheme. The students who had applied in the previous year can apply for renewal and new candidates can apply as fresh student. The official website of Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme is punjabscholarships.gov.in.

Who can Apply for Ashirwad Scholarship 2016-17 :

@<> There are some eligibility conditions which is fixed by the pubjab government in order to apply for Pre & Post Matric Ashirwad Scholarship 2016-17.

@<> The students whose parents/guardian annual income is not more than Rs. One Lac are eligible.

@<> He/she should be bonafide student of Punjab

@<> His/her age should above than 17 years

@<> The student belongs to OBC/ST/SC category.

@<> He/she should be a student in government or private school/board/ institute or university in Punjab

Application Process :
    ..<=> The application process of Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 is very simple.

..<=> You just require to go to the official website and there you need to download the scholarship application form.

..<=> Select the student corner from home page

..<=> Select your choice of apply (pre or post matric) and click on the appropriate link.

..<=> Login in with your User ID and password which you get at the time of registration in website.

..<=> Fill all the desired details in the online scholarship form.

..<=> Upload all the document and photographs and press on Submit.

..<=> Take a print out of the application form and submit it with all the supportive documents at the concerned office of District Welfare officer.

Supportive Documents :

(**) Income Certificate of Parents of candidates.

(**) Caste and residential Certificate of the candidates.

(**) Copy of Certificate of 10th and 12th

(**) All Fee Details by the institution.

(**) Ist page copy of bank pass book

(**) An original Affidavit from Parents or guardian.

(**) Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.

(**) Passport Size Photograph of Candidates.

How to Check Application State :
    {#} The candidates are very much able to check the status of their application at any time.

{#} This can be done only after logging in and by Clicking on Edit Lock Print Application.

{#} After selecting Track status open

{#} This will let you know the current status of your Scholarship Application.

2. guest

guest New Member

hello i am vicky, i am doing b.a. llb from ccs university can i apply for the said scheme

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  3. My ID no. is PB201516002399527
    I AM IN 10TH CLASS. PLEASE TELL ME WHEN I WILL GET PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
    I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U FOR THIS
    ARSHDEEP SINGH

4. guest

guest New Member

why all this is not for GENERAL CATEGORY??????? WHY?????

5. guest

guest New Member

HELP FULL FOR SC STUDENTS

6. guest

guest New Member

I am baljit. I am from punjab.I am studying in malviya national institute of technology jaipur. Can i apply for this

7. guest

guest New Member

I am baljit. I am from punjab.I am studying in malviya national institute of technology jaipur. Can i apply for this

8. GURDEEP kaur

GURDEEP kaur Guest

please provide me application format

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  9. GURDEEP kaur

GURDEEP kaur Guest

this scheme is not helpful for me

10. guest

guest New Member

hello I am ganesh I need scholarship money

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  11. guest

guest New Member

HI IAM KARMJEET KAUR

12. guest

guest New Member

what is the last date of filling this form and if the school is not registered then how can the school be registered

13. guest

guest New Member

Please lock my scholarship please

14. guest

guest New Member

Hìi i have fill my scholarship form in 2014 ,2015,when i was in +1,and +2.Now m in B.A i have again fill scholarship form . When will i get my scholarship. Please tell me.I m suffering from financial problm .so i need money for my further studies.

15. guest

guest New Member

Do something for generals also .not the all generals are rich .we also have financial problems and we also want study.

16. guest

guest New Member

I want to get the application form starting date.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2017
  17. guest

guest New Member

I m forget my I'd...and now I need it..pls help me..

18. guest

guest New Member

Hiii sir I am student of msc chemistry
    But my schooler ship not received
    From dav university Jalandhar

Draft saved Draft deleted