Wbmdfc.org Online Apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16 Minority West Bengal Application Process

Discussion in 'State Wise Scholarships' started by OnlineScholarship, Apr 25, 2015.

1. OnlineScholarship

OnlineScholarship Administrator Staff Member

WBMDFC West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation provides the Pre Matric Scholarship to the Minority community students ( Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhist, Parsis and Jains) who are studying from Class 1 to class 10. All the eligible students, fresh or renewal both are required to apply accordingly.

All the students of Class 9 and 10 can submit the online application for Pre Matric Scholarship. The students of Class 1 to Class 8 will have to submit the offline application. Online applications can be obtained from the web portal wbmdfc.org. The applicant can also obtain the application form from the concerned schools/ Madrasahs without paying any cost. The application form can be submitted to the concerned school. The candidates can also submit the photo copy of the application form as this is also acceptable.

Pre- Matric Scholarship applications process will start from May 1, 2015.

The verification of application will be end up by July 31, 2015.

Eligibility for Pre Matric scholarship 2015-16 West Bengal:

=1> The student must be citizen of India and he/she must be domicile of West Bengal.

=2> The student must obtained minimum 50% marks in the previous final examination.

=3> The students parents/guardian annual income should not be more than Rs. One Lac (1,00,000/-) from all sources.

=4> The students must be a student of a recognized institution.

Instructions – Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16 Minorities West Bengal:

i). The students must have open a Bank Account for Pre Matric Scholarship, in a nationalised or scheduled Bank with IFSC.

ii). Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India will distribute the scholarship through Direct Benefit Transfer DBT bank account only.

iii). The candidates who have the Aadhar card should also mentioned during apply of scholarship application form.

iv). The candidates of class 1 to 8 should have joint bank account with parent or their parents bank account may also allowable.

v). In case of Class 9 and 10, their bank account should have compulsory.

vi). The student should require to submit the application form for Fresh and Renewal.

vii). The new candidate can apply for Fresh and candidates who received scholarship in the previous year can apply for Renewal

How to Apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16 Minorities West Bengal:
    A~> The online application can be obtained from the website www.scholarships.gov.in.

B~> The students of Class 9 and 10 are required to submit the Online application from the above link and need to submit the signed Hard copy to the Head of the Institution which will be forwarded to BDO after verification and data entry process.

C~> The students of class 1 to 8 should required to download the application form from wbmdfc.org and will have to submit the offline application to their respective schools.

D~> The school will do the Data Entry process for Junior High or High School. E~> The primary School Data Entry will be done at CLRC under direction of Block Development Officers.

F~> In case of Kolkata, the application or hard copy will be submitted to the West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation office of Kolkata District. The address is mentioned below.

WBMDFC
    First floor, Amber DD-27E,
    Salt Lake,
    Kolkata – 700064
    West Bengal
    India

G~> All the applications must be submitted through concerned Institutions.

H~> No Individual application will be received in the BDO or the District Minority Office or at the Office of the WBMDFC either by hand or through Post.

Download Application form for Minority Pre-Matric Scholarship 2015-16 West Bengal

Submission of Forms:​
    For Kolkata:​

At the Office of WBMDFC, “AMBER”, DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064

For Other Districts:
    In Case of Rural Areas-At BDO Office
    In Case of Urban Areas-At SDO Office​

2. sahid

sahid Guest

Hello Sir my name is Sahid I need financial assistance

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  3. rajib sardar

rajib sardar Guest

sir how apply pre matric ix-x
    please explaon me it step by step

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  4. "Applying procedures for Scholarship Schemes for Fresh
    Fresh: 1st step - Student have to go with the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal. Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system then click on save button. After saving, student will get a “Temporary ID”. The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details. Once registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of application "
    But here not have any option? who we submitted the from

2 people like this.
  5. When I filled the form a pop up comes as Online facility is not applicable for pre-matric.

6. Imran ansari

Imran ansari Guest

Lavish fishiambic kibbutzjabi Rajibhighly is701cKiev Iranorb

7. hello,sir i am read in class 10 i want to scholarship. Please replay

2 people like this.
  8. Is it Applicable for new class X student?

9. MD ABDUS SALEK

MD ABDUS SALEK New Member

do work scholarships from.

10. afridi islam

afridi islam Guest

PLEASE TELL US THAT HOW CAN WE GET THIS

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  11. afridi islam

afridi islam Guest

also tell me the complete procedure

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  12. A. K. MODAK

A. K. MODAK Guest

Option is now available.(from 16/06/2015)
    A. K. Modak

13. I read class-10 please tell me how to get scholarship

14. imran ali

imran ali New Member

hello guest i am imran from dhakshin paka mallik high schooling class x please tell how can i get the online scholarship from

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
  15. soib aktar

soib aktar Guest

sir,
    I am a student. I am reply for a online scholership. I read in class 10.

16. sk nazmul

sk nazmul Guest

1. sir,how we will online submite the form class 9

17. Saheb

Saheb Guest

thanks you

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  18. Rajib

Rajib Guest

Please tell me the detailed process

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  19. Rajib sardar